Looking For A Suitable Router? Here’s A List of Some of The Best TP-Link Routers
The usage and vitality of routers have increased exponentially along with increased and enhanced usage of wifi internet. Therefore routers are essentially required for home and especially office internet requirements. There can be more than one reason to buy a best router. It can be needed to enhance and extend the range of wifi or for connecting several different types of devices with the internet or for a better quality of internet speeds for gaming or 4K video streaming, etc.
Inside office spaces routers are also deployed to securely share or transfer private or confidential data with several workers without compromising the data security.
TP-Link is one of the leading and most trusted home and office networking solutions provider now for several years. TP-Link has throughout maintained a user-centric approach hence they always have a proper and suitable networking solution for everyone whatever their needs might be.
Therefore we have prepared a list of some of the TP-Link best router devices out there so that you could be able to make an informed decision about buying the best router central to your particular needs.
1. TP-Link WR940N
This TP-Link router device is best for those who don’t have complex internet networking needs and just want to accelerate their internet speeds and connectivity. Simply it is the ideal choice for home users. Router TP-Link device offers a cheap but suitable and reliable solution to people with internet needs. Some of the key strengths of this router are
- It possesses three antennas that can provide flawless connectivity to a medium house or apartment.
- It has a very simple software setup that seamlessly detects common network settings
- It comes with a modest price of less than $25 and arguably best at such a low price.
- This router has 4 USB ports for connecting wired devices and a data transfer rate 450 Mbps.
2. TP-Link Archer A7
This router is one of the most fitting router devices for both homes and workspaces courtesy to its amazing networking capability and competitive rates. Some of the key strengths of this device are
- Despite having just three antennas, this router provides a connectivity range of up to 2500 square feet.
- A unique feature of this device is that it’s compatible with Amazon Alexa’s voice commands through which you can enable or disable the connections using your voice with ease.
- It’s a dual-band router (2.4Ghz + 5Ghz) with a data transfer rate of 1.7 Gbps and has 4 ethernet ports with 1 USB 2.0 port.
3. TP-Link Archer C9
This cheap TP-Link router is one of the best long-range routers available at an extremely reasonable price and equally perfect for both homes and moderately sized offices. Some of its key strengths are
- It offers a data transfer rate of 1.9 Gbps across 2.4 and 5ghz that provides enough bandwidth for connecting multiple devices like gaming consoles, PCs, smartphones simultaneously without affecting internet connectivity.
- It comes with a 1 GHz dual-core processor and USB 3.0 port so that you can share data wirelessly.
- This is very easy to set up and it has built-in optimizations for gaming and 4K streaming. We offer best cheap services of CCTV camers in UAE.
4. TP-Link Archer C5400
This router Archer C5400 in a bit cheaper version of its newer version C5400X but it has almost the same features and specs as the latest version. It is an ultimate router for offices and workspaces with a long and wide connectivity range. Some of its key strengths are
- It is a tri-band router with a 1.4 GHz dual-core processor and 3 co-processors each one working for each band.
- Its eight antennas provide a wide range of connectivity for connecting multiple devices simultaneously.
- This router has a built-in TP-Link HomeCare that provides parenting controls, antivirus, and QoS scheduling.
5. TP-Link Archer C3150
This best cheap router device that is genuinely built for streaming 4K and flawless gaming purposes. Some of the key features of this device are
- It comes with a 1.4 GHz processor and 2 USB ports of which one is a 3.0 port so that you can attach external data storage devices to share or transfer data.
- This router also possesses NitroQAM technology and 4-stream technology which enables wide-range strong connectivity and boosted wifi signals.
- It is a dual-band (2.4+5 GHz) router and it has a transfer rate of 2.1 Gbps and supports the latest 802.11ac wireless protocol.
In the above-mentioned list, I have listed some of the TP-Link best router devices based on several factors. Hopefully, after reading through this, you will able to choose the best suitable router matching your requirements.